Arwen and Fizz
15 years ago today, Dandy decided that it was new year resolution time.
New Year's Eve
Dec. 31st, 2003 at 9:28 AM
Well my friends, tomorrow is New Year's Day. I hope that this means that there will be some changes. Flopsy Girl tells me that one of the things that 2-foots do is to make new year's resolutions, so I have some suggestions for our 2-foots:-
1. Make more fuss of Dandy
2. Give Dandy more treats
3. Give Dandy more toys
4. Don't make Dandy go to bed (ever)
5. Feed Dandy more often (every hour on the hour would do it).
6. Leave the heating on all the time while it is cold.
7. Spend more time with Dandy
8. Groom Dandy more often (every hour on the half hour, when I've finished my food).
9. Submit to Dandy's every whim as his happiness is the most important thing
10. If in doubt, go back to resolution number 1 and work through them all again.
I do realise that I have not mentioned Flopsy Girl in any of this, but that's fine, as I'll share all of my food & toys with her anyway, but after all I am number one bun around here and... Oh hello Flopsy girl, I was just telling everybun how devoted I am to you, and that the 2-foots should pay you more attention......
Current Mood: thoughtful
Dec. 31st, 2003 01:59 am (local)
Hi yer Dandy, we have been thinking about our resolutions too. We are putting our heads together today, although your list does seem very appealing.
Best wishes to you and Flopsy Girl for 2004.
With hugs - Loppy, Mister Jingles, TiGgEr and Honeybunny
Dec. 31st, 2003 05:04 am (local)
We think are new resolution will be to read your journal everyday and write ours everyday. Also I think that your list needs some editing... Replacing 'Dandy' with Bramble ought to do it!