This weeks Bunny-mint business
Oct. 4th, 2004 at 9:20 AM
First of all, I have an announcement to make. Melster has very kindly volunteered to be Thumper of the Bunny-mint. It will be Melster's job to bring anybun in line that does not show me enough respect.
Now to this week's business. We have had a lot of really good suggestions for new things to vote on. I won't count the votes until the middle of the week though to make sure that everybun gets a chance to have their say.
1. From Buddy (Helf Minister)
Everybun where possible should be given their very own Chateux Bunny, or if this is not possible, then a really good cardboard box to play and hide in.
2. From Willow (Minister for Channels)
A perminant supply of newspapers to be made available to spread about, dig in, and chew.
3. From Willow
Everybun to be given a slice of toast every day
4. From Arwen
2-Foots are not to go away on long journeys in the big metal box on wheels without express permission from their owners.
5. From Arwen
Bucks should be stopped from chasing does around when the doe is not in the mood. If bucks persist in this, then they should not be surprised if they get a nip!
6. From Hazel
As the Pry-minister has been given his very own official metal box on wheels, then everybun else should get one too.
So there are lots of things to vote on this week, so please keep the ideas coming in. There is one thing to remember though when you are voting. You have to think what we are going to do if we pass something, and then the 2-foots fail to make it happen. It should be simple enough for them to provide things like carboard boxes and metal boxes on wheels, but supposing we were to ask for something that they genuinly could not provide (such as common sense for instance).
On a more personal note, I am happy to report that we sent our 2-foots to the pub yesterday for punishment, and they came home in aright old state, so it obviously worked.
Current Mood: pleased
Oct. 4th, 2004 10:12 am (local)
We agree with all of the proposals this week, especially the toast one!
Oct. 4th, 2004 01:59 pm (local)
1. Yes everybun should have a house or good box! It's a basic need!
2. Somebun told me that newspaper print can be poisonous to buns in large amounts so I am cautious about this one. But we definitely need a pile of something to delve into and chew.
3. Have to agree here. My 2-foot used to cut out shapes of bread with a cookie cutter and bake them in a warm oven. Much better than toast!
4. You mean this actually happens? Those naughty 2-foots! Mine were well behaved in this respect at least.
5. No doubt about it, but being so gorgeous and charming, I have never had to force my attentions on any doe . . .
6. I disagree here. The Pry-Minister needs to have the trimmings befitting his very important role in Bunny-mint. We cannot allow the owning of metal boxes to become common-place for the masses or we will have to get a metal box with wings for the Pry-Minister. As who will be pawing the bill for this? The subjects of Bunnymint of course!
Oct. 4th, 2004 03:34 pm (local)
Special status of the Pry-Minister
I am very pleased to see that Melster is taking his new role as Thumper of the Bunny-mint very seriously. He is already pointing out how special I am.
Oct. 5th, 2004 12:03 pm (local)
Re: Special status of the Pry-Minister
We of the hop-i-sit-on feel that Dandy being the only bun with a box on wheels is extremely selfish and that he should share it with every other less privileged buns such as Scoot and Birch who can't walk. We also feel that if Dandy is given any more special status his head won't fit in his 2foots condo...
Mayflower - Leader of the Hop-I-Sit-On (But I Don't normally sit on Hop...)
Oct. 5th, 2004 12:30 pm (local)
Re: Special status of the Pry-Minister
Ah Mayflower. Once again you have nothing constructive to add. Scoot does not need his own box on wheels, as he has 2-foots that carry him everywhere he wishes to go. Birch should be given the same privileges, and as Pry-Minister I decree that this shall be so.
Oct. 4th, 2004 06:43 pm (local)
Hi! I vote for them all except that instead of Newz Paper, could we have Fone Books? They're printed with Soy Ink here! Oh, and I've never had toast, so I Abstain from that vote.
Oct. 5th, 2004 12:08 pm (local)
1) Yes we all agree with this but feel tha the bun should be allowed to do what they want with the box
2) No some buns should not be allowed near newspaper as they get very grubby feet. This is therefore bad and they should all be provided with plain paper instead.
3) No as not everybun likes toast. We of the hop-i-sit-on feel that everybun should be given a treat of their choice everyday.
4) We agree with this but feel that it should be amended to allow trips to the allotment.
5) And does...
6) Birch has already got her own metal box on wheels and therefore feels that verybun should suppor this motion. - Especialy Melster or we'll get Bramble to mash you....
Mayflower and Hawthorn
Oct. 5th, 2004 06:52 pm (local)
Re: Our votes
Am I bothered? Do I look bothered? I'm not bothered! Violet will protect me!
Oct. 5th, 2004 09:49 pm (local)
We agree with all but the news paper one. We don't like news paper, we think it tastes funny.
Oct. 6th, 2004 04:00 am (local)
(1) Good grief! I can’t imagine a bun without a house to demolish, but isn’t Chateux Bunny that funny stuff made from raisins? Anyway I vote Yes!
(2) I don’t like newspaper. If I step into it, I will have to spend hours to clean my feet. Vote No!
(3) Toast is … What kind of bread? Vote No!
(4) Send them to pub!! Vote Yes!
(5) Why do we have to pry into girl and boy buns personal business????? Nooooooo!
(6) Why does anybun need a metal box? Just because Dandy has one, do we all have to have one?? All we need is a 2-foot to answer on demand as chauffeur to take us wherever we want to go!
One thing I’m worried about is all this talk about mashing bunnies who are doing their jobs. Who knows? Bramble might take a liking to Melster too…