This week's Bunnymint Business
Oct. 18th, 2004 at 2:55 PM
Well I have waited as long as I could just in case anybun had any last minute things to vote on, but now is the time to get started.
1. From Brambles Pack
2-Foots are to STOP taking us to see the vet!
2. From the Jersey Mob
2-Foots must NOT keep any plants that are poisonous to bunnies
3. From The Jersey Mob
Whenever the 2-foots go out for food for us, they MUST make sure that they bring herbs
4. From Pry-Minister Dandy
I want to give special responsibility to the Spirit Buns. I propose that we form an "Upper Chamber". We can call this special place "The Rainbow Chamber". The idea is, that after the rest of us have voted on things, then the spirit buns can take a 2nd look at what we have decided, and if they think we are wrong, they can ask us to have another vote just to make sure. I think this would help us to avoid making hasty decisions which we may come to regret in the future.
Current Mood: working
( 8 comments — Leave a comment )
Oct. 18th, 2004 03:41 pm (local)
1. Vets - I vote against that one 'cause I really felt much better after visiting Ms. No Nonsense, so I think we need V-E-T s.
2. No Poison Plants - I'm all for that. There's no reason for plants to be DanJerouz!
3. Herbs - YES! 2foots should always present us with fresh herbs.
4. Yes to the Rainbow Chamber (I like the new name!)
Oct. 18th, 2004 06:26 pm (local)
1 - Our votes are - 2 against this motion and 14 for it
2 - 16 for
3 - 16 for
4 - 16 for
Hawthorn et al.
Oct. 19th, 2004 09:48 am (local)
Ok we know a little late but can we add - 2foots have to stop bringing in odd things which we do not know about.
See our 2foot has a pup pee coming - apart from it sounds like it pees everywhere we do not know what one is.
Oct. 19th, 2004 10:30 am (local)
We can make it top of the list for next week
Oct. 19th, 2004 02:12 pm (local)
Oh that would be brill, thank you.
Buddy - The Helf Minster
Oct. 19th, 2004 11:44 am (local)
I vote against number 1, i think there are times when we need the Vets help.
I vote for number 2, Poisonous plants are a big no no.
I vote For number 3, fresh herbs are always welcome
I vote For number 4, The Rainbow Chamber is a very good name.
Oct. 19th, 2004 07:43 pm (local)
we agree with all the votes this week.
Oct. 19th, 2004 09:32 pm (local)
My votes - if I can vote!
1. I agree - if we want to go and see any vets we should be able to decide this ourselves! No more enforced vets visits!
2. Obviously this is most important and 2-foots should be schooled in which plants are to be avoided as part of the basic survival skills they learn as children.
3. Herbs are an absolute must, and the allotments should be forced to keep a steady supply (and bigger packets).
4. Well, I'm not sure about this. It seems a good idea to have us Ratty-f-Eye all decisions but does that mean we can't vote anymore? Does it mean I have to be sensible and will get the blame for overturning decisions you have all made - sounds a bit scary! I abstain from this as I have a Vesty-Din-Tryst!