This weeks Bunny-mint business
Oct. 25th, 2004 at 12:04 PM
Well one again we have got to the start of another week, so it is time to vote on this weeks proposals which are:-
1. From the Gower Bunn Gang
2-foots should not be allowed to bring anything new into the house that is likely to cause any disruption.
2. From the Jersey Mob
We propose that 2-foots stop being so lazy and are not to have anymore extra time in bed in the mornings just because they feel like it, they should be up playing with us when we are feeling playful
3. From Bramble's Pack
We propose that Bill and Ben the flowerpot buns get moved into the shed so we can go downstairs and watch the light up box in the corner
4. From Chance-seller Flopsy Girl
I propose that the Bunny-mint needs taxis. These are very useful, as they allow the chance-seller to have lots of food & treats. To make it simple, all I ask is that everybun sends me half of all of their food and treats every week.
We will count up all the votes no earlier than Wednesday, so you will all have plenty of time to make up your minds.
Current Mood: busy
Oct. 25th, 2004 02:41 pm (local)
Our votes for this week.
1 - 15 for and 1 against. Hawthorn is against this as he wants the 2foots to bring in a new girlfriend who would be likely to cause diruption
2 - 16 for as our 2foots keep over sleeping
3 - 16 abstentions as it's in our interest to get this passed...
4 - 1 for (hawthorn who wants a new girlfriend) and 15 against as we don't want to share our treats with flopsy and we think she'll get fat if she eats too much food.
Oct. 25th, 2004 02:50 pm (local)
1. Yes - the 2foot should not bring anything noisy or smelly into the Big Burrow
2. Yes! My 2foots can be very lazy sometimes!
4. No - nice try, but it's bad enough I have to share my raisins and crasins with the 2foots!
Oct. 25th, 2004 05:32 pm (local)
we would like to wish your 2 foot luck tomorrow with her foot!
We think that it is only right that her nails are trimmed as 2 foots are always trimming ours!
Buddy - The Helf Minister
Oct. 25th, 2004 03:59 pm (local)
I have had to think hard on one of these this week,
1) - For, minimal disruption is the way i like things, so am all up for not bringing in strange things.
2) - For - Two foots should be up playing with us more.
3) - I am still undecided on this, as Bill and Ben could feel pushed out by being put into the shed, so the Light up box can be watched.
4) - Against - This just strikes me as being cheeky. So a definite NO!
Oct. 25th, 2004 05:31 pm (local)
1 we agree with this unless of course it is something we can play with!
2 yes we agree with this, we are training our 2 foot well at the moment and she often wakes up before us now!
3 we disagree with this, we think bill and ben should become permanent fixtures of brambles pack.
4 we disagree with this, it's bad enough having to share food with each other, and anyway it would have gone off by the time it reached flopsy girl as the channels are a long way away!