It's time for the results of this weeks voting
Nov. 24th, 2004 at 8:27 PM
If you remember, we all voted this week on what punishments we should give the 2-foots when they misbehave. Here are the results:-
1. 2-foots staying out late
There was some disagreement on this one, but with a majority of 2 votes, it was decided that this should attract the most severe punishment.
2. 2-foots making a lot of noise during the day which interrupts our sleep time
The decision was unanimous. Everybun voted that this should attract the most severe punishment.
3. 2-foots banging on those wooden boxes with strings, or blowing down things and making a general racket
Again, a unanimous decision. The most severe punishment.
4. 2-foots having the light up box on too loud, or too late
A lot of disagreement on this, but by a majority of just one vote, this is a light punishment.
5. 2-foots bringing our food late
Unanimouous. The most severe punishment
6. 2-foots blocking certain areas so that we cannot get to them
More disagreement, but again with a one vote majority, this is to be a light punishment.
7. 2-foots eating stinky foods
By a majority of 3 votes, this is to be the most severe punishment
8. 2-foots burning things
Unanimous, the most severe punishment
9. 2-foots trying to get away with giving us inferior food
By a majority of 3 votes, the most severe punishment
10. 2-foots giving treats less than once a day
Unanimous - The most severe punishment.
11. 2-foots not giving us any greens
Again unanimous. The most severe punishment.
12. 2-foots not providing enough toys
A lot of disagreement, but by a majority of 1 vote, the most severe punishment
13. 2-foots not using the big white things properly to make sure that we are cool in summer and warm in winter
By a majority of 3 votes, the most severe punishment.
14. 2-foots trying to stop us chewing certain things
By a majority of 1, medium punishment.
So if you add all that together, you will see that there are :-
2 light punishments
1 medium punishment
11 most severe punishments.
I think you will all agree that we have been very lenient with the 2-foots, and that we have given them no reason at all why they should complain.
Current Mood: satisfied
Nov. 24th, 2004 09:54 pm (local)
I have come up with a new punishment for my 2foots. Sometimes they leave Wooden Clothes Pins around. Well, I've found that if you chew them just right, you can actually make them fly towards your 2foots! This only proves that Buns are much more clever than 2foots!
Nov. 26th, 2004 08:53 am (local)
I'm very impressed
Nov. 26th, 2004 09:09 pm (local)
Thanks! I'm getting really good at it, too! The 2foot I call Mom stayed in the burrow all day the other day and I kept hitting her with them! He, he, he! Hours of entertainment! Each time, she had to stop what she was doing and get up! It's a good way to exercise your 2foot, too!